Busy lifestyle and indulgence in high-calorie and junk food has resulted in weight gain in every second individual.
With tight schedules, it is often difficult to follow a proper diet.
In this post I will tell you the diet plan for weight loss for men and women. I will give you complete information about what you should eat from getting up to sleep. This diet plan is very easy, if you follow this shedule, you will lose weight very quickly. So now I tell you how you can lose weight.
I want to tell you what to do first thing in the morning. First thing in the morning drink water from a copper vessel kept overnight. Because The morning saliva is highly alkaline extremely rich in digestive enzymes.
It has been considered medicinally in our ancient scriptures. Copper vessel charged water more effective in fat loss. Drink 2 to 3 glasses of water as soon as you wake up in the morning, by this process your metabolism will be up and the fat burning process will be fast. If you have a habit of drinking tea or coffee as soon as you wake up in the morning, then skip it, you can also drink it during the day, then it will be better.
After being fresh, I will suggest you to eat a fruit like one apple, one orange which is also help in fat loss. As well as you can have grapes, chiku, papaya or any of your favourite seasonal fruits.
Now let’s talk about eat breakfast. You should Try to get your breakfast protein rich. Protein takes a time to breakdown, so you will not feel hungry soon.
- Dalia :- Dalia is a very nutritious and is a good source of fiber and carbs. Dalia khichdi is also a good option for breakfast.
- Upma :- Upma is made with semolina or suji, upma is a good source of protein. Suji is naturally low in fat. Therefore, it makes a good weight loss breakfast option.
- Moong Dal Chila :- If you want to cut carbs from your diet then moong dal chila is perfect option, moong dal is packed with protein. It also reduces level of the hunger hormone, making you crave less, thereby aiding weight loss.
- Cabbage paratha :- It is low in calories and packed with fibres and vitamins. Cabbage is also a good source of Vitamin C.
- Poha :- Poha is an excellent source of Vitamin B, Iron, Proteins, Carbs and other amino acids that are essential for your body.
It is low in calories and easy to digest which in turn ensures there is no unnecessary weight gain.
Try it 1 hour after breakfast and 40 minutes before lunch, drink 1 to 2 glasses of water and this will make your metabolism up.
If you feel hungry between breakfast and lunch, you can eat some unsalted roasted peanuts, 3-4 soaked almond or can drink tea but keep in mind that tea has to be drink unsweetened or along with any natural sweetener.
Start your lunch with salad. Eating raw vegetables salad will give you Vitamin, Minerals,Fibres and also will be protect you from overeating.
After eating a salad , you can eat simple homemade food which contains protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Semi brown rice :- You can eat chhole, chane or rajma with semi brown rice and put one tablespoon of ghee.
Ghee is a healthy source of fat and also helps in fat burning process.
- You can also eat wheat roti along with paneer.
- If you are Non vegetarian then you can eat rice with fish.
After lunch you have to drink a glass of buttermilk or you can also eat a bowl of curd.
Try to drink 1 to 2 glasses of water after 1 hour of lunch and 40 minutes before evening sancks.
Evening is that time of the day when we tend to get off our healthy diet and succumb to unhealthy food outside. Reason is that we do not understand what to eat in the evening but you don’t worry, I tell you some good options here.
- Any seasonal fruits, because fruits are best and you can eat them in high quantity.
- Unsalted peanuts
- Roasted makhana
- Sweet potato chaat
- Banana peanut butter roti
- Egg white omelette
These all option will help you to avoid outside junk food.
All the options are discussed in the lunch time are also valid for dinner.
- If you eat 3 roti in lunch so eat 2 roti in dinner.
- Dal rice and khichadi are also best.
- You can have any seasonal curry with roti.
Most important factor is the one that will decide how your fat loss will be your dinner time?
If we do not keep the dinner time right then the digestive power weaken after sunset.
Eating food late at night is not properly digested it produces toxins in the body.
So try to have dinner till 7 pm in the evening but if it’s not possible because of your working hours then keep dinner light and go for walk after dinner.
Now you take dinner light, you may also feel hungry soon. Therefore you can drink a glass of lukewarm milk before going to bed at night and add little bit turmeric. it also helps in fat loss fast.
Weight loss – Indian weight loss diet plan for men and women. This is a budget friendly, practical, vegetarian and non vegetraian diet plan for weight loss. This indian meal plan is ideal for weight loss (fat loss). This indian weight loss diet may help you shed more than 10 kg. This indian diet chart has many options to make its a weekly diet chat for weight loss (fat loss).